Losing someone you love is painful and difficult. If you're like most people, you don't even want to think about your funeral. But the truth is that one day, your family and friends will need to make decisions about your funeral. And these decisions will need to be made quickly, during a very emotional time.
By simply taking the time today to pre-plan your funeral, your will:
- Eliminate the risk of your loved ones spending too much money
- Feel confident that your wishes are respected
- Greatly reduce stress and indecision for your family
Help your friends and family by planning today!
You can also benefit from paying for your funeral in advance.
When you pre-plan your funeral, you can also decide if you'd like to pay for it in advance.
It's easy to do and will:
- Protect your loved ones from the high cost of inflation
- Provide you with an asset that does not affect the ability to qualify for Medicaid
- Save your family or friends from the strain of paying for your funeral before they receive money from your estate
Give your family and friends the gift of love for the peace of mind they deserve.
Take this simple step to make a difficult situation much easier for those you love. Just call our funeral home for pre-arrangement information today. Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.